- a 'boysenberry' telephone
- A random set of keys -not sure who they belong to
- 2011 diary, stuffed full of found objects
- Traces of tobacco from days long gone
- My wallet which has only just made its way back to me (thankyou Deanna)
- Many pens.. many of which do not work
- A crunchy organic apple from Ashburton
- Copious amounts of EFTPOS receipts
- A guitar pick made of paua
- A map of Europe
- and... Frankincense oil that has slowly leaked dry
I did something yesterday that nearly made me faint - and if it wasn't for the concept of hurting myself, perhaps I would have..! When I confided in a 'Pesky Teenager' this morning, he sung me a tune by Tracey Chapman (is she still about?), which bought to memory this legendary tune:
Italian Phrase of the Day: "Sei stupenda!" - you're fantastic!
Mucho aroha and awhi to Sarah, Ben and whaanau - I wish there was still time to get to know you and your beautiful smile girl xox.