Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 5: A Pikitia of Somewhere I've Been Too

Okay I have witness to the fact that I cannot upload any pikitia! Tis a true story....

But somewhere I have been to: AKAROA...

This should not be public knowledge but if ever I should randomly disappear.. Akaroa is where I'm bound to be found - A French town with calm people and still waters that mirror back gorgeous smiles, and the best tasting wild goat curry with horopito seed flat breads....

Pikitia to follow....

AND......... To say, to say...... Blessed of Newest of Years worth of Aroha and Awhi to all, to the nation, to the nation of nations worldwide...! Beautiful ringing in was to be had with a grand feast, new years cheer, and laughter til I nearly (?) wet my pantaloons...... Huge cheers to Brother Shaughan, Mama Denita, Jayne Twererangi and Tony Tones of the High Tunes... and that guy on Youtube - Struth Ruth, he's entirely too dangerous, and to Darling Mama Diane and Papa Timoti aka "Team Hyde"... (With tears running down her chops) "I love you's xox.

New Years Resolutions are keeping my brain warm and dizzy with the power of thinking, and no tobacco has passed my lips this new day..

Bella Nuovo Giorno.....

No comments: