Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 21... Pikitia of something that makes you happy!



I've been playing a legendary "Chronicle's of Narnia" game with the Jones' whaanau, the white witch and a whole bunch of Asian tokens (oh no, sorry, make that Aslan token's).... And that surely makes me happy, but one trick that completely makes me happy is a grand ole game of SCRABBLE....
I must go - I have one more chance to completely defeat the white witch and ensure that Edmund the lust gets eaten by wolves... whilst Lucy the Violent sets her brother, Peter the Magnificent, up with the muscly Centaurs... and Susan the gentle keeps all the Asians for herself....
And one question: What did Father Cristmas have to do with the Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe?
Italian Phrase of the day: "Cosa danno?" - Whats on?


No comments: