Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 22 - What makes me different from everyone else?






Honestly..? I believe I'm different because I say I am.. and.. not too much in my life makes me profoundly different... but I know I am.. and I know this because:


  1. When everyone else is watching rugby, I have no idea which teams are playing, and if, mysteriously, I happen to be roped into watching a game, I'm disappointed at the lack of respect when the players let their socks fall down.. and then I wonder how long until full time, when we can put the board game "Chronicle's of Narnia" on the table and defeat the White Witch....



  2. I prefer old school folky, blues tunes and feel sooo confused when my 13 year old niece asks what my favourite Taylor Swift track is.. (is she a cousin 2nd removed perhaps?)

  3. I'm homeless..... literally!

  4. and.... My heart is soooo hugee, I often wonder how much aroha one's heart can contain before spontaneously combusting all over the footpath outside of Whanganui's grandest coffee house 'ZINC'...


But then every single human being, and two, three or four legged creature holds their own sense of difference - perhaps the word one is looking for is..... UNIQUENESS..


I challenge you to ask yourself: "What is unique about me?"
and if your nails are strong enough, please write your findings in the comment slot attached......



I asked Georgey (the 13yr old being above) and he patted my cheek as if to say "Get it together woman! I've got four legs, and I've just about lived my nine lives, and I've fathered sooo many wee one's - all of which I have never met.... and I prefer to sleep on the bonnet of your car instead of wrapped around your neck like all those other four-legged creatures out there.. in a nutshell, I'm a ginger King!"....

No comments: