Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 8: Short Term Goals of This Month

.... & I have made it to Day 8 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge with out skipping a beat although I have skipped along to many beats over the first few days of 2011...

Short Term Goals For This Month:

1. Book plane tickets to explore the world...
2. Swim/walk EVERYDAY..
3. Eat nothing but organic fruit til lunchtime..
4. Keep my waka clean and clear - hoping this will keep my brain clean and clear...
5. Pour resin into the beautiful table at kindergarten, which we lovingly mosaic'd before the end of 2010...
6. Tan my white legs..
7. Ensure my positive communication skills are up to scratch before starting term one of this year..
& 8.. because this is day 8. Spend huge amounts of quality time with those that I love...

.... & I haven't touched a hikareti this year so far, and I really have no intentions of... Poo poo to "once a smoker, always a smoker"!

cough, cough, ciao xo.

No comments: