- Spontaneity is not to be ignored
- That I do not need many materialistic objects to live contently
- To be entirely respectful, and responsible, of the little bits that I do NEED in my kit bag to survive
- Fawns aren't just found in fairytales
- The name of the conference centre just outside of Bulls is called "FLock House" - The name has been on the tip of my tongue for a few weeks!
- You can buy a taxidermied hawk for $850 in Wellington or a taxidermied possum holding a rifle for $57.95 on Trademe
- Savings do actually accumulate if you forget about them
- Pregnant woman can, and will, eat whole bags of chippies if left to their own devices
- It is imperative to keep your fingernails short during the teaching term
- Money definately does not grow on trees, no matter how much you fertilise the soil
- A tiny percentage of people who want to borrow your phone in the middle of a rain storm, are in fact escaped convicts from the Wanganui District Courthouse... (remind me to tell you this particular story one day - please?)
Italian Phrase of the Day: "mostrami le tue incisioni" - show me your etchings..