Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 6: What is your daily morning routine?


I would wake most mornings looking, and feeling like this:

and now.................


Mostly, the smile is sooo grand, I'm often not too sure what to do with it......

So, where were we? Ah yes, my morning routine:

  1. Wake to the alarm of the body clock (more often then not!)

  2. Doze for a bit - light dreams of more sleep time

  3. Literally leap out of bed with dreadlocks standing on end and sleep wrinkles on either side of my nose....

  4. A visit to the wharepaku - as you do.....

  5. Espresso coffee pot goes onto the stovetop...... Very important...

  6. I'm practising 5 minute showers for the backpacking styles in Europe, and I tend to execute this while the organic, fairtrade coffee tis brewing....

  7. A grand coffee, and some fruit and yoghurt with the sun upon my kanohi - and a quick quiet time to contemplate the day ahead (this was also the time to puff on a couple of hikareti - but alas, those days are looong gone and entirely missed sometimes)

  8. Then, I whip the dreadlocks into place..... and brush up my teeth

  9. and............. flee out the door at approx 7:30am, merrily singing "hi ho, hi ho, it's off to mahi I go...!"

Italian Phrase of the Day: Buongiorno voi merdina....



No comments: