Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 3: A pikitia of me & friends...


So, to todays part of the 30 Days of Me Blog Challenge - A pikitia of Me and Friends.....
But these are not my friends, well not immediate BFF styles anyhow! ... two of these glamourous faces belong to my newly acquainted cousins (2nd removed on the righthand side) whom do not judge my pool playing ability after one game... just like true friends.. and the third belongs to my papa tuarua (stepfather) .. and his eyes are smiling in a rather friendly manner full of Christmas spirit, which I believe must count...
In regards to playing pool, I've come to the conclusion that I will play in hope that practice makes perfect and I'll be known as a shady shark (or a hustler perhaps) for my abilities one day...
Travelled the awa today, in a waka with four wheels, with a grand camper of an old friend and a very hairy, moulting, pooch by the name of Carla.... The heat was super hot, the awa was super brown like a brown clay slop that you would use in pottery, and the polish sausage and mustard pickle buns were devine... and were washed down with organic kiwifruit....
2011 is literally around the corner, literally, and it feels like a good enough time to pull up a hammock in the yard (oh, I do not have a yard, but many to borrow) and, with a treasured piece of paper and pen, create a plan of action for the next 12 months.. a responsible move? Hmm... best if I just book a grand old set of plane tickets instead...
Ciao....

No comments: