Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 01 - A recent pikitia of me and 15 facts about myself

Christmas Day 2010 - My new Wonder Woman Sleeping Bag!


15 Facts About Myself:

1. I was born in Auckland due to being a 'Ressess' baby (my mama and papa's blood mix was rather toxic - not too sure if that is the right spelling!) and had a complete blood transfusion straight after I entered this world.
2. My first home was in a Whanganui cottage that is now known as the Tyler Artist in Residence Cottage.
3. I have an older sister, a half brother, and four beautiful nieces!
4. My father had one green eye and one blue eye!?
5. I have a birthmark on my butt cheek that looks like a tidy swipe from a paint brush.
6. My righthanded little finger does not work due to a run in with a knife while chopping silverbeet (age 12).
7. William Wallace (Scotland) - "You may take my life, but you will not take my freedom", is my 17th great grandfather.
8. In 1996 I moved to Taranaki to study art. I was barely able to survive from my paintings!
9. My dreadlocks began the summer of 1999 at the Sweetwater's Festival in Auckland.
10. My favourite fruit in the entirety of the world is Cherimoya (Custard Apple).
11. I love writing ukulele tunes with children/tamariki.
12. I love writing folky root tunes full stop!
13. I'm prone to Seritonin Overloads from too much laughter...!
14. My fingernails/toenails grow at an excessively fast rate - I often wonder if I left them to their own devices would I make it into the Guiness Book of Records?
15. &.... last but not least.... I have no Gallbladder!
And.... I completed day one of the 30 Day Blog Challenge....
Roger that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very interesting paint bum LOL